Shipping a Car to Texas from Canada
Call Debbie for Quote 1-800-466-6935
Are you traveling to Texas from Canada? Perhaps you’re moving or buying a car. Well, look to us for assistance. You can’t always drive your car where you need it to be and that’s where auto shipping comes in. We not only pick up your car in Canada (in these provinces: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia), but we also ship it to Texas (or anywhere in USA). Thanks to a process referred to as door-to-door auto shipping, you can always get affordable rates with us. All you have to do is click on the green “Get Pricing” button to get started.
If your car is returning to Canada, you’ll need to fit one of the following criteria:
- A Canadian Leased Vehicle Being Returned To Canada
- Canadian Citizen Or Permanent Resident Returning With A Canadian Vehicle
- Canadian Citizen Or Permanent Resident Returning With US Titled Vehicle
- Canadian vehicle returning to Canada after being repaired or modified in the USA
- Into Canada As A Gift
- Into Canada As A New Immigrant
- Into Canada As A Purchase
- Into Canada As An Inheritance
- Into Canada for repairs and modification
- Into Canada For Vacation
- Into Canada On A Work Or Student Visa
If you are sending a car from Canada to Texas, then you must fit one of these criteria:
- Into USA As A Gift
- Into USA as a purchase
- Into USA As A Snowbird Or On Vacation
- Into USA As An Inheritance
- Into USA Due To Immigration
- Into USA On A Student Or Work Visa
- Temporary Into The USA For Repair
- Transit Through The USA For Re-export Overseas
- US titled or registered vehicle returning to the USA
If you’ve been searching all over for a car shipping company to transport your new or used car, end your search with us. Why? Many people choose to ship their vehicles to Texas from Canada throughout the year with us. You get low rates because of our efficient shipment process that involves our auto transport drivers traveling through major cities such as Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio regularly.
Great, so you’ve filled out the paperwork. Now it’s time to arrange to have your car loaded either onto an open carrier transport truck or an enclosed carrier transport truck (see above). It’s your choice. We recommend using an open transport truck as the cheapest option, as up to 10 vehicles are stacked on one of these trucks at once. If you want to protect your high-end luxury sedan, antique, or sports car from the weather, we recommend the enclosed truck, which you share with only a couple of cars.
When you review our many convenient services, you’ll see that in addition to vehicles, we ship trucks, buses, RVs, motorcycles and boats to/from Texas and Canada.
We are dedicated to offering you the smoothest transport services available, managing all logistics from beginning to end. There’s one thing we won’t do, though, and that sells your contact information to other auto shippers on the web, a practice that’s common among lead generation companies. So you can put aside the worry and know you’re getting great prices and top-notch customer service.