Ship a Car to/from
Nova Scotia and USA
#1 USA/CAN Auto Transport Company
Auto Transport Company
Get Auto Shipping Costs to/from Nova Scotia Now
If you require a vehicle to be shipped to Nova Scotia, check out our low prices. The “New Scotland” of Canada is located east of any US state and is technically closer to the United Kingdom than to Vancouver British Columbia. Since Nova Scotia is still connected to North America by land, almost 100% of all vehicle shipments to Nova Scotia are made by road and our trucks make this journey as well.
Halifax is the largest city in Nova Scotia and its port in Dartmouth is considered a major gateway to Canada from the Atlantic. Many large shipping lines visit the Halifax port and offload brand new vehicles for the Canadian market that were made in the United Kingdom, Italy, France, and Germany. Many of these vehicles are transported to large Canadian cities by truck. As such, there are a number of auto carriers visiting Halifax on a regular basis.
Halifax is not the only city in Nova Scotia that we serve. We also have trucks delivering to Sydney, Truro, New Glasgow, and Glace Bay. If you need a vehicle delivered to another community other than those mentioned, check in with us — we accommodate everyone.
Ready to ship your car to Nova Scotia? Get your free quote in minutes when you click on the red “Get Pricing” button.
Reasons Why People Ship Cars to/from Nova Scotia
From vacation to work relocations, there are many reasons why people ship cars to Nova Scotia. The Halifax Port is a major entry and export port for vehicles of all types.
- Are you transferring to Nova Scotia for work or to study? Nova Scotia, with its spectacular scenery, is a major film industry hub in Canada. We are a Canadian bonded carrier and can deliver your vehicle “in-bond” to an in-land sufferance warehouse in Halifax where you can retrieve the vehicle after clearing Canada Customs. Our company has also shipped vehicles for employees of Michelin transferring into Nova Scotia from their USA offices.
- Do you have NATO military orders to transfer to a Canadian Armed Forces Base in Nova Scotia or to a NORAD facility? We frequently transport vehicles for US military who have transferred to Nova Scotia for Canadian Armed Forces who are returning from US NORAD facilities.
- Have you purchased a vehicle in the USA and need to have it transported to Nova Scotia? We offer door-to-door shipping in open and enclosed trailers from anywhere in the USA to Nova Scotia. We take care of all the US export formalities and with our partner Canadian customs brokers, we clear Canada Customs on your behalf.
- Are you a snowbird that has a Canadian vehicle you need to be returned to Nova Scotia? We have frequent service from Nova Scotia to Florida over the fall, winter, and spring.
- Are you a professional athlete playing for Nova Scotia’s numerous semi-pro sports teams such as the Halifax Mooseheads and the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles? Or are you a professional athlete returning back to Nova Scotia during the off-season? We provide transportation solutions for your vehicles that will allow you to either permanently or temporarily import your vehicle into Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia is blessed with amazing beauty. Are you visiting family in Nova Scotia or traveling to Nova Scotia for an extended vacation? Renting a vehicle is expensive. We offer “in-bond” shipping to Halifax where you can temporarily clear your vehicle through Canada Customs and drive your vehicle in Nova Scotia for the duration of your stay.
Cost to Ship a Car to/from Nova Scotia
It’s impossible to say here what your car shipment will cost exactly. But when you call us and give us pertinent information, we can give you an exact quote. Here are some things that influence price overall:
Types of Trucks When Shipping Cars to/from Nova Scotia
Shipping your car to Nova Scotia occurs in one of two ways:
Closed vs Open Transport Truck
Enclosed transport truck: This option costs you more but you rest easy knowing your classic car will be protected from the weather along the way.
Open transport truck: This option will save you the most money but be aware your car will be on the truck with up to nine other vehicles, subjected to the weather.
We will gladly accommodate you no matter which option you settle on. And remember, in addition to cars, we also ship trucks, buses, RVs, motorcycles, and boats.
Get a FREE Quote Now to Ship a Car to/from Nova Scotia
Obtain your free quote when you click the red “Get Pricing” button. Depend on our 20+ years of expertise in the transport industry to provide seamless service at a great price.