Shipping a Car to British Columbia (BC) from USA
You’ll be glad to know we seamlessly ship cars to British Columbia from all US states. This means we can pick up your car from your front door anywhere in the country and ship it to any door in British Columbia, which is known as door-to-door auto shipping.
If your car is returning to Canada, you’ll need to fit one of the following criteria:
- A Canadian Leased Vehicle Being Returned To Canada
- Canadian Citizen Or Permanent Resident Returning With A Canadian Vehicle
- Canadian Citizen Or Permanent Resident Returning With US Titled Vehicle
- Canadian vehicle returning to Canada after being repaired or modified in the USA
- Into Canada As A Gift
- Into Canada As A New Immigrant
- Into Canada As A Purchase
- Into Canada As An Inheritance
- Into Canada for repairs and modification
- Into Canada For Vacation
- Into Canada On A Work Or Student Visa
We’ve found that all types of people ship their cars to British Columbia throughout the year for many reasons. Due to the fact that our auto transport drivers pass by many major cities on a continuous basis, such as Vancouver, Victoria, Surrey, or anywhere along a highway, we can offer a reduced cost of vehicle shipping. The process is quite simple. Your car will be loaded onto either an open transport truck or in an enclosed transport truck. The open transport truck method is typically cheaper, as it splits the cost between up to nine other vehicles.
Did you know we also transport trucks, buses, RVs, motorcycles, boats, as well as autos?