Get Auto Shipping Cost to New Brunswick
If you’re in a position to ship a car to New Brunswick, there’s no better company to rely on than us! New Brunswick is atypical of the rest of Canada in that its population is not primarily urban. Agriculture is a primary industry in New Brunswick. The province is physically bordered by two provinces, Quebec and Nova Scotia, and is connected by the Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island.
The Trans Canadian Highway travels through New Brunswick connecting the province to Quebec and Nova Scotia. We have trucks crossing through New Brunswick en route to Toronto and Halifax on a regular basis and they serve the three main cities of Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton on a regular basis. We don’t only serve these larger cities. We also serve Dieppe, Miramichi, and Edmundston to name a few.
Get a free quote now to ship your car to New Brunswick when you click on the red “Get Pricing” button.
Reasons Why People Ship Cars to New Brunswick
- The most popular reason is for vacation, but there are other reasons too, such as students attending college.
- New Brunswick has a number of top Canadian colleges such as the University of New Brunswick, Mount Allison University, and St. Thomas University. If you are enrolled at one of these colleges or any other college in New Brunswick and you need your vehicle shipped, we can ship “in-bond” to an in-land sufferance warehouse in either Saint John, Moncton, or Fredericton.
- Did you purchase a vehicle in the USA and need to ship it home? We offer door-to-door shipping for regular, classic, or exotic vehicles in both open and enclosed trailers. We will take care of all the US export formalities with our partner Canadian customs brokers, and we will clear Canada Customs on your behalf.
- Do you have a vehicle to return to New Brunswick from Florida after the winter or a Canadian leased vehicle to return to a New Brunswick dealership? We offer door-to-door shipping and have a regular service in the season to New Brunswick.
- Are you relocating to New Brunswick for work? We can offer bonded shipping to an Inland customs bond shed. That way you can clear your vehicle in person and enjoy the exemptions Canada Customs offers.
Cost to Ship a Car to New Brunswick
We welcome you to call us for an exact price quote because we will need some information such as the type of car you’re shipping, the time frame, and from where. But here are some things that influence price overall:
Types of Trucks When Shipping Cars to New Brunswick
We are able to get your car to New Brunswick in one of two ways:
Closed vs Open Transport Truck
Enclosed transport truck: While the more costly option of the two, it’s best for classic cars because you want them to remain protected from the weather and road conditions.
Open transport truck: The most affordable option that will save you money, this method means your car will be on the truck with up to nine other vehicles, subject to exposure to weather and road conditions.
No matter which option you decide on, though, we will gladly accommodate you. Take note: we also ship trucks, buses, RVs, motorcycles, and boats in addition to cars.
Get a FREE Quote Now to Ship a Car to New Brunswick
Rely on our 20+ years of expertise in the transport industry to provide seamless service at a great price. Obtain your free quote when you click the red “Get Pricing” button.